The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending March 27, 2021 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 719,000
- 4 week moving average: 719,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 2.7%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 3,794,000
- 4-week moving average: 3,978,500
- Number of unadjusted claims: 714,433
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 2.9%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 4,142,940
The full news release report can be downloaded here.