- Collection and Use of Name and Social Security Number through This Website.
- A person’s name and social security number (“SSN”) can be input through this website in connection with employment and wage verification services. That information can be input by either an employee of one of our employer-customers in order to get a PIN that the employee can then give to an authorized person who wants to verify wages, or it can be input by a verifier who seeks employment status.
- That information inputted through this website is not shared but just used as a means of authentication before a PIN or employment status information is delivered to the authorized person entering the information. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your information, including PII, obtained through this website. Any SSN is retained by us only in encrypted form.
- Collection, Use and Disclosure of Other Information In Connection with This Website.
- We receive information from you when you register through our website, such as your contact information (i.e. name, email address, phone number, company name, and address including state and zip code) username, and password in accordance with the posted Terms and Conditions applicable to registration.
- To administer the site and analyze trends in the aggregate, our servers automatically collect log information when you visit our website. This information may include the website from which you visited our site, your webpage request, internet protocol (“IP”) address, browser language, browser type, the date and time of your request, your registration data, data related to the specific function you are performing on the site, and one or more cookies that may identify your internet browser.
- To provide our service, we may verify information that we obtain from third parties with PII that we have collected from you. We will treat all of this information as confidential and in accordance with this or any other applicable company policy.
- Legal. In certain situations, we may be required to disclose PII or other information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also disclose PII or other information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary.
- “Do Not Track.” At this time, we do not respond to browser “do not track” signals.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us via the contact information listed on this website.
- We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations (including, but not limited to, our contractual obligations to our employer-customers) and document retention policies, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection. Our services are not structured to attract children. Accordingly, we do not solicit or knowingly collect any personal information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age. If we are made aware that information is or has been submitted by or collected from a child younger than 13, we will immediately delete their personal information.
- Inquiries, Complaints, or Requests to Review or Change Information. If at any time you have questions or concerns about this policy, or want to change or review any of your information collected through this website, you may contact us via the contact information listed on this website. For any unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
- Policy Effective Date: August 31, 2018.
Thomas & Company
One Vantage Way, Suite A-105
Nashville, TN 37228
P: (615) 620-0569
E: (615) 242-5826