1. Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Personal Information.
We receive information from you submitted through the “Contact” form on our website.
- Server Log Files. To administer our website and analyze trends in the aggregate, our servers automatically collect log information when someone visits our website. This information may include the website from which you visited our site, your webpage request, internet protocol (“IP”) address, browser language, browser type, the date and time of your request, your registration data, data related to the specific function you are performing on the site, and one or more cookies that may identify your internet browser.
In certain situations, we may disclose personal information or other information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also disclose personal information or other information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a governmental authority request.
3. Corporate Transactions.
4. “Do Not Track.”
Currently, we do not respond to browser “do not track” signals.
6. Marketing Preference / Unsubscribe.
7. Children’s Online Privacy Protection.
Our services are not structured to attract children. Accordingly, we do not solicit or knowingly collect any personal information from anyone we know to be under 16 years of age. If we are made aware that information is or has been submitted by or collected from a child younger than 16, we will immediately delete their personal information.
8. Inquiries or Requests to Review or Change Information.
You have certain rights with respect to your personal information.
You may have the right to request the categories of personal information we have collected about you; the categories of sources from which that personal information is collected; the personal information collected; the categories of personal information we have disclosed about you for a business purpose; the business purpose for collecting or disclosing the information; and/or the categories of third parties with whom we share the information.
If at any time you want to make such a request, or if you have questions or concerns about this policy, or want to change or delete any of your information that you have a right to change or delete, you may contact us via the contact information listed below. Under certain circumstances we will not be able to fulfill your request, such as if it interferes with our regulatory obligations, affects legal matters, we cannot verify your identity, or it involves disproportionate cost or effort, but in any event we will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe and provide you an explanation for the action we take.
9. Verifiable Consumer Requests; Authorized Agents.
11. California Residents.
- Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), California residents may have the following rights:
- Non-discrimination. The right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of privacy rights conferred by the CCPA. For example, we will not deny anyone services or provide them a lower level of service in response to their exercise of any rights they have under the CCPA.
- The CCPA generally gives a California resident the right to demand that a business delete any personal information that the business has collected from the consumer, unless an exception applies. Those exceptions include, for example, when the business needs to maintain the information to complete the transaction for which the information was requested or to provide a service that the consumer requested; to use the information internally in ways reasonably aligned with the consumer’s expectations given the context in which the consumer provided the information; or to comply with a legal obligation. We believe our uses of personal information are for those excepted reasons.
- Opt out. The CCPA generally gives a California resident the right to demand that a business not sell any personal information collected from that consumer, absent certain exceptions.
- To the extent any information collected via the https://thomas-and-company.com website is considered personal information under the CCPA, we believe that the limited uses we make of this information, however, are largely, if not entirely, exempt from the CCPA under Section 1798.145, particularly where the information collected is deidentified or aggregate consumer information.
If a California resident believes she/he has a basis to submit a request to us under the CCPA, please submit the request through the contact information below, and we will consider it and respond.
Thomas & Company
One Vantage Way, Suite A-105
P.O. Box 280100
Nashville, TN 37228
P: (800) 310-8546
Policy Effective Date: May 10, 2021