Winning the Top Workplaces award is proof this organization really does put our people first. It means having a group of employees who strive to make today better than yesterday. A group of managers who own their performance, their team’s performance, the company’s performance, and the clients’ experience. A group of people who make you feel like family.
We are honored to win this award because the judges were our very own employees!
We value this award because we have always provided a voice to our employees. Every month we do a survey pulse check to measure engagement, evaluate feedback & make adjustments. The longer form survey through TN Top Work Places, gathers responses on 24 factors covering seven areas, including organizational health factors that measure how well employees are working together toward a common cause:
- Alignment — where the company is headed, its values, cooperation
- Effectiveness — doing things well, sharing different viewpoints, encouraging new ideas
- Connection — employees feel appreciated, their work is meaningful
- My manager — cares about concerns, helps employees learn and grow
In addition, the survey asks employees about other factors:
- Employee engagement — motivation, retention and referral
- Leader — confidence in company leadership
- The basics — pay, benefits, flexibility, training, expectations
In our office, our community, and our personal lives we support and encourage each other to push past what we thought was possible and actualize our potential. Thank you to our clients & the Thomas & Company family for empowering us with purpose & allowing us to enable your success.