The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending June 22, 2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 227,000
- 4 week moving average: 221,250
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,688,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,686,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 224,092
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.1%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,552,601
The full news release report can be downloaded here.