The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending June 2, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 222,000
- 4 week moving average: 225,500
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,741,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,728,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 191,177
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.1%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,568,788
The full news release report can be downloaded here.