The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending July 6, 2019 has
been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 209,000
- 4 week moving average: 219,250
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,723,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,694,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 232,688
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.1%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,605,405
The full news release report can be downloaded here.