The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending November 3, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 214,000
- 4 week moving average: 213,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.1%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,623,000 •4‐week moving average: 1,633,250
- Number of unadjusted claims: 213,978
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.0%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,386,337
The full news release report can be downloaded here.