The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending November 17, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 224,000
- 4 week moving average: 218,500
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,668,000
- 4‐week moving average: 1,649,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 226,063
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.0%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,452,633
The full news release report can be downloaded here.