The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending March 30, 2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 202,000
- 4 week moving average: 213,500
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,717,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,743,250
- Number of unadjusted claims: 182,553
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.3%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,898,456
The full news release report can be downloaded here.