The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending March 2, 2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 223,000
- 4 week moving average: 226,250
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,755,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,766,500
- Number of unadjusted claims: 220,060
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.5%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 2,109,742
The full news release report can be downloaded here.