The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending March 16, 2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 221,000
- 4 week moving average: 225,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,750,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,772,500
- Number of unadjusted claims: 194,098
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.4%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 2,010,472
The full news release report can be downloaded here.