The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending June 1, 2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 218,000
- 4 week moving average: 215,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,682,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,672,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 188,697
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.1%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,511,706
The full news release report can be downloaded here.