The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending July 28, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 218,000
- 4 week moving average: 214,500
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,724,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,741,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 179,538
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,708,718
The full news release report can be downloaded here.