The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending January 26, 2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 253,000
- 4 week moving average: 220,250
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,782,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,737,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 267,921
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.5%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 2,129,011
The full news release report can be downloaded here.