The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending February 9, 2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 239,000
- 4 week moving average: 231,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,773,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,750,250
- Number of unadjusted claims: 242,257
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.5%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 2,134,406
The full news release report can be downloaded here.