The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending February 23, 2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 225,000
- 4 week moving average: 229,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.3%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,805,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,761,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 202,682
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.5%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 2,125,996
The full news release report can be downloaded here.