The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending February 2, 2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 234,000
- 4 week moving average: 224,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,736,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,741,250
- Number of unadjusted claims: 253,410
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.5%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 2,099,416
The full news release report can be downloaded here.