The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending December 1, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 231,000
- 4 week moving average: 228,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.1%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,623,000
- 4‐week moving average: 1,631,000
- Number of unadjusted claims: 315,852
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,659,972
The full news release report can be downloaded here.