The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending April 6, 2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 196,000
- 4 week moving average: 207,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,713,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,734,500
- Number of unadjusted claims: 195,480
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.3%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,858,086
The full news release report can be downloaded here.