The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending April 27, 2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 230,000
- 4 week moving average: 212,500
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,655,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,671,000
- Number of unadjusted claims: 204,035
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.1%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,647,464
The full news release report can be downloaded here.