The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending September 22, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 214,000
- 4 week moving average: 206,250
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,661,000
- 4‐week moving average: 1,679,250
- Number of unadjusted claims: 176,687
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.0%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,408,604
The full news release report can be downloaded here.