The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending September 1, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 213,000
- 4 week moving average: 209,500
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,707,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,718,500
- Number of unadjusted claims: 172,355
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.1%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,596,434
The full news release report can be downloaded here.