The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending October 27, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 214,000
- 4 week moving average: 213,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.1%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,631,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,640,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 197,518
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.0%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,383,254
The full news release report can be downloaded here.