The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending October 20, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 215,000
- 4 week moving average: 211,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.1%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,640,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,646,500
- Number of unadjusted claims: 197,509
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.0%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,369,656
The full news release report can be downloaded here.