The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending August 4, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 213,000
- 4 week moving average: 214,250
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,755,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,745,250
- Number of unadjusted claims: 184,666
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,724,954
The full news release report can be downloaded here.