The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending January 12, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 213,000
- 4 week moving average: 220,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,737,000
- 4‐week moving average: 1,728,500
- Number of unadjusted claims: 344,916
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.5%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 2,172,396
The full news release report can be downloaded here.