The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending March 31, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 242,000
- 4 week moving average: 228,250
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.3%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,808,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,848,250
- Number of unadjusted claims: 200,909
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.4%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,992,285
The full news release report can be downloaded here.