The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending March 24, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 215,000
- 4 week moving average: 224,500
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.3%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,871,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,861,500
- Number of unadjusted claims: 192,440
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.5%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 2,106,576
The full news release report can be downloaded here.