The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending March 10, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 226,000
- 4 week moving average: 221,500
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.3%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,879,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,890,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 195,897
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.6%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 2,187,125
The full news release report can be downloaded here.