The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending March 3, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 231,000
- 4 week moving average: 222,500
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.3%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,870,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,906,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 226,450
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.6%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 2,227,076
The full news release report can be downloaded here.