The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending February 17, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 222,000
- 4 week moving average: 226,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.3%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,875,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,941,250
- Number of unadjusted claims: 213,328
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.6%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 2,261,742
The full news release report can be downloaded here.