The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending February 3, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 221,000
- 4 week moving average: 224,500
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.4%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,953,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,923,000
- Number of unadjusted claims: 240,636
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.6%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 2,305,941
The full news release report can be downloaded here.