The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending December 29, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 231,000
- 4 week moving average: 218,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,740,000
- •4-week moving average: 1,703,500
- Number of unadjusted claims: 323,880
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.3%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,788,587
The full news release report can be downloaded here.