The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending September 8, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 204,000
- 4 week moving average: 208,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,969,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,711,250
- Number of unadjusted claims: 161,892
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.1%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,492,538
The full news release report can be downloaded here.