The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending November 30, 2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 203,000
- 4 week moving average: 217,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,693,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,681,000
- Number of unadjusted claims: 216,737
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.0%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,503,309
The full news release report can be downloaded here.