The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending November 23, 2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 213,000
- 4 week moving average: 219,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.1%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,640,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,680,500
- Number of unadjusted claims: 252,397
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.1%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,472,762
The full news release report can be downloaded here.