The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending March 7, 2020 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 211,000
- 4 week moving average: 214,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,722,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,727,500
- Number of unadjusted claims: 200,159
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.4%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 2,054,619
The full news release report can be downloaded here.