The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending June 15, 2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 222,000
- 4 week moving average: 218,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,662,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,679,000
- Number of unadjusted claims: 219,892
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.1%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,519,354
The full news release report can be downloaded here.