The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending July 27, 2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 215,000
- 4 week moving average: 211,500
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,699,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,698,250
- Number of unadjusted claims: 177,948
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,680,143
The full news release report can be downloaded here.