The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending January 4, 2020 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 214,000
- 4 week moving average: 224,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,803,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,744,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 335,210
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.5%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 2,146,010
The full news release report can be downloaded here.