The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending January 25, 2020 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 216,000
- 4 week moving average: 214,500
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,703,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,755,500
- Number of unadjusted claims: 228,386
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.4%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 2,079,778
The full news release report can be downloaded here.