The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending January 11, 2020 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 204,000
- 4 week moving average: 216,250
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,767,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,755,500
- Number of unadjusted claims: 336,892
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.5%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 2,247,293
The full news release report can be downloaded here.