The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending February 8, 2020 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 205,000
- 4 week moving average: 212,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,698,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,726,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 218,977
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.4%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 2,083,084
The full news release report can be downloaded here.