The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending February 22, 2020 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 219,000
- 4 week moving average: 209,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,724,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,729,250
- Number of unadjusted claims: 199,093
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.4%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 2,063,550
The full news release report can be downloaded here.