The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending February 1, 2020 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 202,000
- 4 week moving average: 211,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,751,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,742,250
- Number of unadjusted claims: 224,448
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.5%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 2,142,856
The full news release report can be downloaded here.