The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending December 28, 2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 222,000
- 4 week moving average: 233,250
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,728,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,711,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 216,737
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,776,256
The full news release report can be downloaded here.