The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending April 18, 2020 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 4,427,000
- 4 week moving average: 5,786,500
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 11.0%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 15,976,000
- 4-week moving average: 9,598,250
- Number of unadjusted claims: 4,267,395
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 11.3%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 16,438,933
Our office will monitor COVID-19 updates closely and will send out additional announcements as we become aware of any updates. You can also review these updates on our website at https://www.thomas-and-company.com/covid-19/ too.
Please reach out to your representative with any questions.