The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending May 4, 2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 228,000
- 4 week moving average: 220,250
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,684,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,665,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 203,547
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.1%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,630,323
The full news release report can be downloaded here.