The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending May 25, 2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 215,000
- 4 week moving average: 216,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,656,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,672,500
- Number of unadjusted claims: 196,060
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.0%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,504,555
The full news release report can be downloaded here.