The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending May 18, 2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 211,000
- 4 week moving average: 220,250
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,676,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,674,250
- Number of unadjusted claims: 191,289
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.1%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,537,165
The full news release report can be downloaded here.